Wednesday 26 July 2017

Judas Episode 2(betrayer)

...Unfortunately, there was something about his features that I did not like but whatsoever, everything will be solved in bed. Even after I'd been engaged, one thing I never stopped doing was to engage in a solo competition with Nelly, though she wasn't aware. Since after I left her wedding, I only took her call once and it ended there. But now, I posted series of pictures taken in Vincent's luxurious apartment on Facebook, Instagram and all other social media accounts I had. He'd assured me we'd be moving to Ndola after our marriage and each time I visited the place I'd be fighting an unknown battle with everyone I see there, mindless of if they lived on the Island or
not. I just had this idea that I was going to be jointing them soon and rehearsed the big girl I'd be acting in Vincent's car.
I stayed a little above one week with Vincent with my
hole drilled at every chance he got. He'd wake up in the morning and drill a round or two, occasionally run back home and drill another set of rounds with clothes on, then run back home a little earlier than closing time for the same purpose. He also ensured we fed well and even studied sex enhancements foods which he bought and ensured we stocked the house with them. During our free days, we played games like draft, ludo, quizzes, Scrabble and seldom chess. The main game was in what happens to the one who fails, he'd have to obey what ever task imposed by the the other party. I always lost so had a larger part of the penalties. Sometimes the punishment would be to give him blow job for a specified duration. At times I'd feel uncomfortable about it
but wouldn't want to spoil the fun, I'm not a Kill joy.
So in turn, I'd use my own fewer wins to get a head,
boob treat with icy yogurt or Irish cream or anything I
could get a hold on. Hmm! that was sensational though. So one of the highlights included one day he'd requested we played a game which involved role play. I didn't understand that but felt he just wanted to remember childhood, playing daddy and mummy, but no. He tied my hands and legs to the bed posts and pinned my head down so I couldn't move them, just squirm and wriggle under him while he did everything thing he could think of to my body. He licked every part of my body from my loved to my neck and my cleavage to my nipples. Before he went to lick and suck everything around my crotch region while I screamed and eventually passed out from extreme pleasure. When I woke up, he had prepared a meal for me to eat and I fed well while he told me I was awesome and
his only source of happiness. I smiled weakly. "You see, I've come to understand why so many marriages break up and people don't last in
marriages," he analysed. "The reason people cheat on their spouses is lack of adventure. When you are always adventurous about sex, always willing to explore every available space, you will be faced with many options of styles and sex activities
that the missionary will be an act you crave for but
don't get a chance to practise." While he spoke, I kept wondering what other thing as left to explore or would be left to explore before we got married. I explained that I needed some rest as my whole body was in pain from excess drilling and
reminded him that he was massive below. He laughed and said, "Baby see, no pain no pleasure.
There is no pain with pleasure and vise versa. Pain and pleasure go together to make a perfect and complete sense."
I didn't understand one thing but he promised to let me be for some days but not without occasional blow jobs and hand jobs or even leg jobs yes, he taught me that too. How I could him to come with my legs as my hands without inflicting any form of injuries. Vincent was something else. Eventually, I left his house to go and inform my
parents further down south about him and pave way for an introduction. My old friends became old cargo because of the shopping Vincent took me prior to my departure. I bought things for everyone at home and my mother danced and praised God for answering our prayers. I stopped sharing public transport with people and took a drop everywhere, assuring my siblings that the next time I'd visit, I'd be driving my own car.
Marriage plans kicked off and Vincent found it easy to pay everything he was asked and added extra. I got to meet Vincent's friends and funny enough they were not married yet, not any one of them. They nodded in approval when they got to know I was The One. The One? What did they mean by that? I didn't want to ponder over it and give myself a heart attack.
After all, every man would have a number of
girlfriends but would eventually end up marrying one. Yet my concern was on how they kept staring at me and my buttocks especially, in a very suggestive way. Vincent didn't seem to bother but instead kept high
shoulders. I decided not to make anything out of all
that, not to dwell on that, perhaps everything would
change after the knot was tied. The traditional marriage was the best my village had ever experienced. The pictures made rounds on all
my social media platforms I owned accounts, with
altered settings to keep off Nelly. Why I kept Nelly away nevertheless, still remained vague to me. She was happily married, which I never admitted, yet I didn't want her around me. I didn't want her to attend my wedding, neither to realise it was Vincent I was getting married to. I knew she
would find out soon but what did I care? I was waiting for the impending consequential drama.
We flew business class to Paris to shop for the
wedding and spent the succeeding weekend in
Switzerland. He assured me our honeymoon would be in Asia, with Dubai top on the list. I didn't just fall in love with Vincent, I drowned in love for him.
On the eve of my wedding, just as I was about to
sleep, my phone started ringing. Vincent wouldn't be calling me at this time of the night. Not after he had sneaked to my hotel for some quickie before leaving and calling to inform me he'd arrived his own hotel room. I ignored but the caller kept calling, four more times. I became worried and heaved myself off the bed to the socket and picked up the phone. "Mtcheeeeeeew!" I hissed a very long one and put my phone on silent. Nelly must have learnt of the wedding and was calling. I had been rehearsing for the drama but didn't include ungodly hours in my practice. I dozed off moments later and woke up to a long sermon of how I was a traitor. She lamented pathetically in her text on how she had loved me so dearly but never understood why I hated her so much. She never thought I'd be going out with Vincent even
after her instincts had given her reasons to. I read her text and deleted it without a tinge of guilt.
Just as I was about to leave my hotel room to the waiting car, another text came in, after reading the text I became scared...
WATCH OUT FOR EPISODE 22
Advice:
Be more careful with your deeds. In life you can only reap what you Sow.

No comments:

Post a Comment