Sunday 5 August 2018

Alexx Ekubo celebrates 1 million Instagram followers

Popular Nollywood actor, Alexx Ekubo has hit 1 million followers on Instagram and he is celebrating the milestone with his fans.
Actor Alexx Ekubo celebrates 1 million Instagram followers lailasnews
The popular actor who was clearly excited about hitting the six figures, thanked all of his fans for being with him. He wrote;
“@alexxekubo😱1 MILLION Followers, a Whooooole 1 MILLION, what did i ever do right to deserve you all, thanks guys for rocking with me, you make it all worth while for me.
Just like real life, the first 1 Mill is always the hardest, after that its easy breezy, cheers to 1 Million, 2Million see you soon .
In celebration of 1Mill today we would be doing a question & answer session, Look into my Eyes & ask me any question, i would answer you SINCERELY, if you like ask me yeye question, yeye answer would fall on you. 🙄 . 📸 @_jorgewong”

No comments:

Post a Comment