Thursday 20 September 2018

Love feast Presentation(Funny Naija Joke)

This still hurts me

Last week sunday... There was a program going on in my church titled "love feast"..

This is a program where by, you will buy a gift, wrap and package it, another person will buy his or her own gift, wrap and package it, then we will all gather in the church and exchange the gifts
So last week, I don't have much money with me  and I don't want to miss the program because, I must gain a nice gift from someone .. So I decided to buy anything, I went and bought
garri, you know that garri use to be heavy, so I package the garri in form of television , I bought a carton of television, put the garri inside and support it with a heavy stone  then i packaged it, and it gave me a shape of television ..
So when I arrived at the church, people were dragging to seat with me because they want to
exchange their own gift with mine. (Una don die today) I said in my mind"
Finally a girl who also brought her own gift sat near me, her gift has the shape of a fridge , I don't know what is inside but I believe is a nice gift. (I don hammer) I said in my mind
So when it got to the time of exchanging of gifts, me and the girl both exchanged our gifts, she
smiled and collected my own gift that contains garri and stone but in shape of television
I collected her own gift, it was heavy like a fridge
I chartered a taxi to take me home, I didn't even argue the price with the driver . I walked
into my compound like a big man
when I got home, I commanded the two boys playing outside to quickly come and help me carry my presumed big freezer, I was
thinking in my mind what brand was the deep freezer, could
it be Samsung, or LG, I think it should be Thermocool because the thing heavy
I lock my door and windows, I was very happy that I have cheated the girl and collected her
nice gift, but I have begged God for forgiveness  because I don't have much money
When I opened the gift, behold!!
I saw two bags of sands with two heavy stones bigger than the stone I put inside my own gift
That type of stones construction companies normally used for road constructions
Everywhere in my room as I speak is full of sands!!
My people beware of ladies, they are evil, no man can do what this girl did to me
Atleast I bought garri and put inside my own, but this evil girl didn't buy anything, pure sand,
honestly this girl is wicked, her mind is evil

No comments:

Post a Comment